Antonio currently has 82 million square feet worth of developed, in-progress, and managed properties under his belt, being the Founder and President of Antonio Development in New York, Managing Director of Century Properties based in Asia, and now the Founder and CEO of Revolution Precrafted.
To date, he has worked with 13 Pritzker Prize Architects/firms such as Zaha Hadid, Philip Johnson Alan Ritchie, Rem Koolhaas, Jean Nouvel, I.M. Pei, Paulo Mendes da Rocha, and Christian de Portzamparc, as well as designers such as Ron Arad, Campana Brothers, Tom Dixon, Philippe Starck, and Marcel Wanders. He has worked with over 103 notable brands in various fields—including fashion, Hollywood, luxury, design, and art. He has established the largest number of luxury branded real estate developments across the globe, by working with Giorgio Armani for Armani Casa, Forbes Media, Versace, Missoni Home, Paris Hilton, Lenny Kravitz and Wallpaper* Magazine.
He is one of the youngest and most prolific collectors of international modern and post-war contemporary art in the world. Because of his accomplishments as an art collector, he has received a number of awards from many different organizations. In 2014, Artnet recognized him as one of “20 of the World’s Most Innovative Art Collectors,” while in 2015, he became part of Artnet’s “Top 200 Art Collectors Worldwide”. Artnet also recognized him with two awards in 2016: as one of twelve young art collectors to watch out for, as well as one of the top 100 art collectors for that year. This year, he was cited by BuiltWorlds in its 2018 Mavericks Report as one of “25 Pioneers Who’ve Transformed the Built Industry.” In May 2018, he was named “Real Estate Personality of the Year” by PropertyGuru.
His passion for art has also led him to collaborate with artists such as Marina Abramovich, Maurizio Catellan, Francesco Clemente, Damien Hirst, Zhang Huan, David La Chapelle, Marilyn Minter, Takashi Murakami, Julian Opie, and Julian Schnabel.
His latest venture into real estate as the CEO of Revolution Precrafted, brings together over 80 of the world’s leading architects, artists, and designers including Sou Fujimoto, Daniel Libeskind, David Salle and celebrities such as Daphne Guinness, Helena Christensen + Camilla Stærk and Amar’e Stoudemire.
Revolution supplies transportable, collectible, and customizable homes, pavilions, prefabricated museums, glamping, condominiums, hotels, villas, pop-up retail, pop-up F&B, pop-up offices, pop-up co-working spaces, art furniture, etc. to landowners, developers, and end users all over the world.
To date, Revolution Precrafted has bagged around $8.5 Billion in project revenues for the company’s ongoing projects in the US, Philippines, Myanmar, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Guyana, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, El Salvador, Brazil, Cyprus, Mauritius, Seychelles, India, Indonesia and Japan.
- Forbes “Philippines’ 50 Richest 2018” (youngest person)
- CMO Asia Philippines’ Best Brand Award, 2018
- “Real Estate Personality of the Year” by PropertyGuru
- “25 Pioneers Who’ve Transformed the Built Industry”
- Forbes “Philippines’ 50 Richest 2017” (youngest person)
- “The World’s Top 100 Art Collectors for 2016” by Artnet
- “Art Power List: Movers and Shakers in the Art World” by Harper’s Bazaar
- “12 Young Art Collectors to Watch in 2016” by Artnet
- “Top 200 Art Collectors Worldwide in 2015” by Artnet
- “Top 10 Young Art Collectors” by Larry’s List
- “20 of the World’s Most Innovative Art Collectors” by Artnet
- “50 of the World’s Most Exciting Collectors” by Modern Painters
- “The Collectors: 40 Under 40” By Apollo Magazine
- “25 Most Influential Personalities” by the Philippine Star
- “50 Under 50” by Town & Country
- “Real Estate All stars in New York” by Real Estate Weekly, New York
- “Top 40 Rising Stars of Real Estate Globally” by Institutional Investor Magazine at the age of 28
- MILKEN INSTITUTE ASIA SUMMIT, 2018
- DEALSTREET ASIA PE-VC SUMMIT, 2018
- WILD DIGITAL CONFERENCE, 2018
- TECHSAUCE GLOBAL SUMMIT, 2018
- NOAH BERLIN, 2018
- GATEWAY GULF INVESTOR FORUM BAHRAIN, 2018
- FORTUNE DISRUPTION X DESIGN, 2018
- FORTUNE BRAINSTORM TECH, 2017
- FORTUNE HARNESSING THE POWER OF DESIGN, 2017
- WILD DIGITAL CONFERENCE, 2017
- LARRY’S LIST PRIVATE MUSEUM CONFERENCE, 2017
- ART BASEL, 2017
- NEW YORK TIMES ART FOR TOMORROW: THE COLLECTOR OF TOMORROW, 2017
- ART BASEL HK SWIRE PROPERTIES VIP LOUNGE PANEL, 2016
- FORBES ASIA: THE NEXT TYCOONS, 2015
- DESIGN MIAMI PANEL WITH MARCEL WANDERS, PATRICK SCHUMACHER, AND ROBBIE ANTONIO MODERATED BY TONY CHAMBERS, MIAMI ART BASEL 2015
- SURFACE DESIGN DIALOGUE WITH ROBBIE ANTONIO AND AMAR’E STOUDEMIRE, MODERATED BY SPENCER BAILYER, MIAMI ART BASEL 2015
- WALLSTREET JOURNAL EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE, 2013
ABC8 News, ABC6 News, ANC, Apollo, Architectural Digest, Architectural Record, Art Net, Billionaire Magazine, Billionare.com, Bloomberg Asia, Bloomberg Philippines, Bloomberg, Business World, Business Standard, Casa Vogue, China Daily, Christie’s, Clad News, CNBC Asia, CNBC Singapore, CNN Philippines, CNN, Commercial Observer, Cyprus News, Deal Street Asia, Designboom, Dezeen, Domus, Dubai Forum, Dwell, Elle Décor, Entrepreneur Philippines, Esquire, Euro Weekly, Exberliner, Fashion Times, Fast Co Sign, Fast Company, Financial Times, Forbes Asia, Forbes Philippines, Forbes, Forbes.com, Fortune, Fox8, Glam.com, Harper’s Bazaar, Haute Living.com, Hollywood Reporter, Hongkong Tatler,How To Spend It, Huffington Post, Inquirer.net, Institutional Investor News, Intelligent Collector, L.A. Times, Le Monde, Man Report Residential, Miami Herald, Monocle, MSN, Myanmar Times, NY Times, Opportunities.com, Pagesix, Papermag, Prestige Singapore, Private Air Luxury Homes, Private Equity, Property Report, Real Estate Weekly, Reuters, Robb Report, Sea Asia, Smart Company, Sotheby’s, Surface Magazine, Tech Collective, Tech Insider, Techwire in Asia, Telegraph, The Art Gorgeous, The Art Newspaper, The Business Times, The New York Condo Blog, The New York Times, The Straits Times, The Wall Street Journal Asia, The Wall Street Journal, Today in New York, Town & Country, Tribune.net, Vanity Fair, Venture Canvas, Ventures Onsite, Vogue, Vogue.com, Vulcan, W Magazine, Wallpaper* Magazine, WWD & Yahoo News.